It will be the policy of Spillway Sportsman:
-The shipping address must match the billing address of the customer purchasing the item.
-If the shipping address and the billing address do not match. A representative from Spillway Sportsman will (in good faith) attempt to contact the customer through both telephone and e-mail. If there is no response with-in 24 hours of the attempted contact then the charges will be refunded and the product will not be shipped.
-If the product must be shipped to an address other than the one billing address, it shall be the duty of the customer to provide a color picture of a valid state issued identification card. As well as a signed copy of the receipt.
Our policy is in place to help prevent credit card fraud and theft.
Ammunition Purchasing and Shipping:
- You are at least 21 years of age (for handgun ammunition) or 18 years of age (for rifle ammunition).
- By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
- You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
- You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring ammunition.
- You have never been committed to any mental institution, or been adjudicated as mentally defective.
- You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
- You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
- You do not live in a state, city, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring ammunition.
- Customers who order ammunition in states prohibiting the order of ammunition will have their orders cancelled and a 5% restocking fee will be charged.
We WILL NOT ship ammunition to the following areas:
This is not a comprehensive list, but is meant as a guide.
It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States.
Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions.
If you do live in a restricted area, your order will be cancelled.
- California: No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut: No sales without a valid permit.
- Alaska: No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Hawaii: No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Illinois: No Sales to the city of Chicago or Cook County. All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID.
Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's.
- Massachusetts: No Sales
- Maryland: No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
- New York: No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs. Starting January 1st, 2014 all ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- Washington DC: No Sales.
- New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID.
We must ship to the address on the FID.
Firearm Purchases and Shipping:
WE SHIP ONLY TO VALID FFL DEALERS.
Please note: Firearms cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box.
The customer is responsible for knowing his/her state laws regarding firearm transfers.
Contact your local FFL dealer with any questions regarding the sale or transfer of firearms.
Contact your local FFL before ordering a firearm to verify their transfer fee and to ensure they will receive your transfer.
The customer assumes all responsibility and cost for returned firearms due to FFL refusal or failure to receive.
If you order a handgun, stockless shotgun, complete AR or AK receiver, or stripped lower receiver, YOU MUST be:
2. 21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
Exceptions - Military personnel stationed in a state other than their legal residence may purchase firearms across state lines.
Contact your local FFL receiving the transfer as you may have to provide proof of deployment, residence, etc.
Please follow all directions prompted to you at checkout. This will ensure speedier delivery. Please note that the FFL selection on our website is for customer convenience only and does not necessarily mean that Spillway Sportsman has the FFL selected on file. The customer may be asked to provide the FFL information that they wish to use. If a customer wishes to change the FFL they want to use after the order has shipped, they will be additionally charged for the cost of shipping. If a FFL is not available at the time of delivery, the package will not be held at the carrier hub and will be returned to Spillway Sportsman. Additional shipping charges will apply to orders that need to be reshipped.
We will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia (Washington D.C.).
We will not ship ANY AR or AK Parts or Firearms (Including Receivers) to the City of Chicago, Illinois.
We will not ship ANY AR or AK Firearms (Including Receivers) to Aurora, Highland Park, or Cook County, Illinois.
We will not ship any handguns to CA that are not on the DOJ roster. This includes Single Shot Exemption conversions.
No AR parts will be shipped to Connecticut or Massachusetts. All such orders will be cancelled and the customer will be charged a 5% fee.
Stripped lower receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
Complete AR and AK receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
Non-Compliant AR & AK models will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
Spillway Sportsman DOES NOT ship high-capacity magazines (those greater than 10 rounds) with firearms to the states listed below. We WILL NOT replace high capacity magazines with state compliant magazines. We DO NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
- New Jersey
- New York